Saturday, December 15, 2007

Don't Buy This



YUCK. This is the worst commercial ever. I've never heard anyone ever ask for Disoronno let alone on the rocks. The woman is a freak and that icecube is enormous. One time I went to the bar and shoved an ice cube in my mouth but it popped out.

Why don't these people just have me make thier commercials. I wouldn't put any cheesy nasty people in it or Bon Jovi lookalikes. I would have Vincent Gallo laying on a bed with Disaronno being poured over his nipples. Or Paul Reubens drinking it in a sexy movie theater.

It's obvious the lady is jut toying with shitty Bon Jovi to get a free drink. Forget about sucking on an ice cube and pawing at the bartender. If women really want free drinks they should do it the old fashioned way: PRETEND TO FAINT

It always works in old movies. The guys always make the ladies sit down and drink a shot of whiskey and say "get ahold of yourself." The next time you want a free drink you should cry and act hysterical until a man gives you whiskey. It's like the cure for everything, similar to aspirin, but it treats psychological problems too.

I tried the sucking on an ice cube thing and it didn't work. Crying at the bar? I got a shot of FREE WHISKEY.

No comments: