Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beyonce' is a Hack

by Sarah

Every time I look at the T.V. Beyonce is dancing around in some gold outfit selling something.
"You get all the hottest channels in HD, not like what you get with CABLE!" Then she starts singing "Lemme lemme up gradeee ya!"
That commercial is on pretty much every break on every channel.
She is so tacky.

You'd think as rich as she is she could get a little better looking guy than Jay Z. He looks like some kind of droopy puddle. Maybe he should give her some money so she doesn't have to make an ass of herself on t.v.

She should also stop wearing sequins and gold and start wearing Tweety Bird Sweatpants.

That way maybe she would seem to have more artistic integrity. It would be a statement.

When I was in sixth grade I thought looney toons stuff was cool becuase I saw this bad ass guy wearing one and I had a crush on him. He was always being called to the principal's office and I'm pretty sure he was already having sex even though he was only 12. I used to draw diagrams of him in my diary comparing him to my boyfriend that I hated. I remember drawing an arrow to the Tweety shirt and writing "good style" and the boyfriend I wrote "Dorky, bad haircut".

But then my parents read my diary. It was the first time I saw my dad cry becuase he realized how vulgar I was. I don't know why they thought it was so bad. It's not my fault they tricked me into watching Cool Runnings while they snuck upstairs to invade my privacy. My mom only gave me that diary so she could spy on me.

No comments: